Legionella Risk Assessment Services
Our legionella risk assessment service is a comprehensive check which we perform to analyse how you can eliminate these harmful bacteria.
All of our checks include:
- Assessing Water Storage Tank Temperatures
- Possible Water Storage Stagnation
- Potential for Aerosol Formation
- Potential for Water Storage Heat Increase or Loss
- Water Quality within the Storage Vessel
- General Inspection of the Condition of Water System and Water Service
- The Susceptibility for Exposed Personnel
- The People Density of Unprotected Personnel
Current legionella risk assessments should be reviewed every two years or when there may be cause for the current assessment to be deemed invalid, for example:
- If any alterations have been made to any water systems or equipment
- If any major alterations to the property or changes in the building function
- Where fresh information about hazard or control methods has become presented
- When analysis procedures show that current procedures are no longer working.
When analysis procedures show that current procedures are no longer working, we provide detailed assessments to eliminate Legionella bacteria. It is vitally important that if any change to your water, heating or bathing systems has been made that a full assessment is carried out.
Our Legionella risk assessments vary in duration, with small buildings taking around 4 – 8 hours. Larger premises such as hospitals, universities and large commercial properties may take a number of days. On completion of the assessment, a full report will be forwarded covering any requirements or remedial works. A standard one day risk assessment starts at around £400, with an additional daily rate of £300 per additional day. We offer a nationwide service on all risk assessment services.
If you would like us to perform an assessment for you please call us on 0345 505 2540 or send your details to us via our enquiry form and we will call you back to arrange a suitable date for the legionella risk assessment to be carried out.
Legionella Risk Assessment Service Areas
- Nursing Homes
- Commercial Property